Friday, February 25, 2011

6 Month Check Up

For Kinsley's 6 month check up we got her ear's pierced and she had to get 2 shots. When we got to the doctors office I got a little bit nervous because I remembered how she screamed with her last shots. When the doctor finally came back, everything checked out and Kinsley was growing fast. She was in the 50th percent tile for her weight, and off the chart for her height. The nurse's than came in to pierce her ears and give her the shots. When I saw the gun to get her ear's pierced that's when I started getting a little upset. I guess I didn't realize how big the needle was. Luckily they did both ears at the same time so it was quick. I probably cried more than she did and I had to leave the room for her shots because I was so upset. But she soon forgot about all the pain because on the way home she was cooing and smiling. While we were waiting on the doctor to come see us (before all the pain she had to go through), she was playing with the paper on the bench. These are a few pictures before the waterworks!




No comments: