Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Scare

Today we had a minor scare. Our sliding closet door fell off it's hinges and onto Kinsley. It mostly hit her hand and cut two fingers open. She bumped her head and eye, and has a few bruises. I freaked out at first because there was so much blood that I couldn't tell where it was coming from. I finally calmed down enough to wipe her down with a cloth which made it more visible that she was only bleeding from her two fingers. Keith's parents came over to help me, which really calmed me down. Keith ended up coming home from work, and we took Kinsley to the hospital just to make sure she didn't need stitches and that nothing else was hurt. We got lucky, and only ended up wrapping her hand with gauze and tape. Her fingers are pretty swollen, but should be fine in a couple days. She is still the happiest baby regardless of the scare. I think mommy freaked out more than she did.








No comments: