Monday, August 22, 2011

Kinsley's 1ST Birthday

First off, I would like to give a BIG thanks to everyone who came to Kinsley's first birthday party. She really had a great time on her special day. I would also like to give an extra special thanks to my mom who came all the way from Australia to spend this special day with us. She also helped me with Kinsley's party decorations and treats as well as got Kinsley a really awesome cake.  THANK YOU MOM FOR EVERYTHING! Another special thanks to my parent-in-laws who allowed me to have her party at their home and also supplied all the foods and drinks. Thank you everyone for making this a very special day!

(and now for the trillions of pictures)

 



 











 

















 















 






 

 



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE CUTEST GIRL!
MOMMY AND DADDY LOVE YOU

No comments: