Thursday, May 24, 2012

Sorry for the silence...

Keith and I just got back from a week vacation from St. John's Virgin Island. We had a great time, but of course we are glad to be back! I have tons of pictures to share and will post them soon. I actually learned a little on our vacation too. For example... did you know that deer swim? I didn't! The island we stayed on was apx. 7 miles x 4 miles. One day when we were hiking, we came a across a deer that was literally 10 feet from the ocean. We were not expecting this at all. Being that we were curious, we asked some of the locals what a deer was doing on the island. That's when we found out that the deer swim from island to island. Pretty cool huih? There are some more interesting stories that I will have to add when I post my pictures.



(we rented a house in Cruz Bay)

No comments: