Sunday, March 3, 2013

Park City, Utah 2013

 Keith, Kevin, Natalie, and I went to Park City, Utah to go skiing this year. This was my very first time skiing and I thoroughly enjoyed it! We also fell in love with Park City and would go back in a heartbeat.

This is the Blue Bungalow we rented for the week. It was very cozy on the inside and I really enjoyed my stay there (I'm sure everyone else did too). The house is one street over from main street where all the shops, bars, and restaurants are. It was very convenient.



This is our "mud room" where we hung our gear.

   


 

Our house also had a hot tub that we used almost everyday after skiing. 



This is how we keep our beers cold in Utah:



Right down the street from the house was the ski lift. If we weren't advanced enough to take the town lift (which I wasn't), the bus picked you up there as well. 






These are some of the views on and around Main Street:





One of our favorite bars, the No Name Saloon:





Another good place is High West where they make their own whiskey. Keith and Kevin are now obsessed. 
  

This is Deer Valley. We didn't ski there, but Natalie and I made a trip there to see what all the hype was about. I personally liked Park City Ski Resort better. 
  

 

This deadly icicle was hanging from our house:



I had a really good time hanging out with family. It was a trip to remember and I would do it all over again!

1 comment:

Aunt Pat said...

Great pictures of all of you. Love the quaintness of the buildings.