Thursday, October 23, 2014

1st day of PreK 4

This is a really late post of Kinsley's first day of PreK 4. I was playing on my computer the other night and came across this picture. I must of completely forgotten that I had taken it.
 
She has two wonderful teachers this year, as she did last year. Most of the students in her class are her friends from last year, and there are some new ones too. Kinsley now knows almost every student in the school ranging from PreK 3 all the way to 8th grade. She has developed some special friendships with some of the teachers and older students. It is really great to see Kinsley growing into a social butterfly.
 
Keith and I were invited to the first quarter award ceremony for the school yesterday. It was really cool because Kinsley had no idea that we were coming and she had no idea that she was getting an award. As they called her name, she looked at me with this really excited look on her face and then took the stage to accept her award. Kinsley received the highest award of "Student of the Quarter". Keith and I couldn't have been more proud! This was in addition to last years award of "Outstanding Christian Citizenship" that she received. Way to go Kinsley and keep up the good work!
 

No comments: