Sunday, April 12, 2015

Disney on Ice 2015

Kinsley and I had a girls day together. We had lunch in San Marco and then went to Disney on Ice. Kinsley LOVED getting all dressed up in her pretty Cinderella dress, which is her new favorite. And I loved spending some quality time with her. 







This was in San Marco right after we had lunch. Kinsley did some princess twirls for me:



Then it was off to the show. There were a lot of exciting acts from this year performance, and Kinsley was at the edge of her seat the entire time. Here are just a few cell phone shots (aka not good quality):



Some of the Princesses and their Princes:




Snow Whites Prince is not quite the southern gentleman:






A few "mommy and me" snaps during intermission:



 And a souvenir from the show:


I had so much fun with my little one today. She certainly is a hoot. She is growing into a beautiful young lady. She kept waiving to all the little princesses who also dressed up today. She told them that they were beautiful ... and that tells me that her heart is made of gold. 


No comments: