Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Moved!

Well, we are officially in our new home! I still have boxes to unpack and closets to organize but we are getting there. Our sun room/den is still being worked on and hopefully it will be somewhat done today. My new comfortable couch was delivered last night and I am just dying to set it up (it is still wrapped in plastic). The walls are pretty empty still and I am not looking forward to the challenge of hanging pictures (the walls are like concrete). If anyone knows how Keith and I hang pictures you will understand why I am dreading this. This is how Keith and I hang a picture: We hold the picture against the wall, we pull it away and we hammer a nail based on our visual memory. It is NEVER right the first time, and lucky if it right the second time. Needless to say when we are done the walls look like swiss cheese.

This is what our sun room/ den looks like now:


Funny story: if you look at the left side of this picture you will see that the doorway is somewhat taped with plastic. Well, at one point it was completely taped up. The 3 of us went to dinner the other night and when we came home we couldn't find Bacchus anywhere. Needless to say he had walked right through the plastic and tore a little opening and was hanging out in the sun room. I guess he is looking forward to it just as much as I am.

No comments: