Monday, June 27, 2011

Weekend

What a wonderful weekend I just had! I had my first semi-relaxing weekend in a long time. We had some friends come over to our new home for a tour and then we went and had lunch in San Marco Square.  We also went shopping in our new Publix for the very first time! (It's the little things that excite us). Sunday Keith had to work but Kinsley and I had a busy day. We had a delivery in the morning, my dad came over for lunch, Lindsay came over after lunch and hung out for a couple hours and then I got to go to dinner and a movie with some girls. The movie was "Bridesmaids" which is probably one of my favorite movies right now. I couldn't stop laughing it was so good! Now it is back to work and being busy busy busy... next weekend is only a few days away! =)

No comments: