Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I am full of great ideas!

I am full of great ideas! I am so excited that I had to share without really sharing. I have a few ideas I am working on executing but I don't want to give it away just yet. I can't wait to put it all together and see the final product. I will be sure to post pictures when I am done - it might be a while, so forgive me.

There have been a few creative projects I have done recently. Some I had to really dig into my creative side and come up with a completely new and unique idea, and others were inspired by findings on the Internet (Pinterest to be exact). I love doing things that are special, meaningful and homemade. There is nothing more rewarding than watching someones expression when you brighten up their day! I'll have to post some pictures of my recent projects that I have complete.

No comments: