Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

The best part about my morning: Keith grabbed Kinsley at 5:30 this morning when she woke up. She was cuddled up with him in our bed for a little bit when she poked her head up and started patting around for me. When her hand finally touched me she climbed off of Keith and onto me. I got a good 15 minutes of cuddle time with her.

The second best part about my morning: While I was getting ready, Keith made Kinsley and I chocolate chip pancakes (my favorite). I had to remind Kinsley that I had him first. :) Of course she ended up eating her breakfast on daddy's lap (I think she was trying to make me jealous).

The third best part about my morning: The big hug and kiss Kinsley and I got from Kaleb.  



1 comment:

Aunt Pat said...

It doesn't get better than that..those are the best memories.