Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Yay!

 I am super excited. So remember when I mentioned in a previous post about my "great ideas"? Well, one of those "great idea's" I thought of all on my own with no help from the Internet. I used the Internet to execute my idea, but the thought was 100% mine. I came up with the idea to write and illustrate a book for my mom as well as Keith's parents. This was Kinsley's Christmas present to them. It took me a couple months to figure it all out... from the words, to the illustrations (I am no artist), to actually having the book printed. When I finally saw the final product, I was thrilled. Here is where the "I am super excited" part comes in. One of my co-workers happen to see my book and wanted to know if they would be able to get one. So, as of today, I am pleased to say I have sold my VERY FIRST book! Yay!

This one was for Keith's parents:


This one was for my mom:
(Yaya is Greek in case you were wondering)


And this one is my very first order (and probably my only):


When I came up with this idea, it was not my intention to sell it. But hey, it feels good! I certainly hope that everyone enjoys them as much as I enjoyed making them.


No comments: