Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Kinsley's first ballet recital

Kinsley had her first ballet recital on May 31st, 2014. We were beyond proud of her. Knowing how Kinsley is a shy and reserved little girl, I was worried about how she would do. She proved me wrong and then some. She did amazing. It honestly brought tears to my eyes. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. She is growing up so quickly. 

Here is my beautiful ballerina on her special day:


Look at that pose. Talk about someone coming out of their shell:




Here are the girls coming out onto the stage. Kinsley is the third girl from the left:
(the pictures are that good)


The song they danced to was called the Airplane Song. Kinsley is still third from the left:


And they are off and flying:


Look closely at those ballerina toes:


After the show:








1 comment:

Aunt Pat said...

The most beautiful ballerina I have ever seen. You can see where she gets it from just look at her parents.