Thursday, March 17, 2011

Laundry Folding

Kinsley decided she wanted to help me put her laundry away. I think she must of misunderstood me when I said they go in the draws, because she threw them all over the room. 





Maverick decided to join in on the fun!



then Kinsley decided to have fun on Maverick and tug at his ears!


Kinsley attempted to pull herself up for the first time. She almost had it but the laundry basket wasn't heavy enough to hold her weight so she end up falling in the basket. 


Later on that night I put Kinsley on the floor by her bouncy that she usually sits in, and she pulled herself all the way up. My little girl is growing up so fast. 

1 comment:

Vangie said...

House training her early!!!! These are lovely pics Carzie, she really is growing up quickly. Hope I get to see some of her milestones when I am there in August.