Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sulzbacher Center

Today some of my co-workers and I (the Spirit Team is what we are called) went down town to deliver all the goodies our whole department (apx. 110 people) donated for the homeless. We donated clothes, toys, books, linens and more to the Sulzbacher Center. When we were there they also gave us a tour that really touched our hearts. Most of the homeless that stay there are families with children, so this event really meant a lot to me. 
http://www.sulzbachercenter.org/index.html. 










2 comments:

Vangie said...

Good work to the team. Glad to see you are still helping the homeless sweetheart, reminds me of our times in South Africa when we did the hospital, orphans and homeless outreaches. You were very passionate about it then too. Keep it up my compassionate child...love you!

CP said...

i remember handing out food to the homeless at Cresta Mall.