Monday, August 6, 2012

Domesticated!

I am becoming quite domesticated. In the last three days I have made jalapeno cream cheese poppers, stuffed mushrooms, baked mozzarella sticks, red bell pepper and cream cheese pinwheels, toasty tuna melt wraps, a delicious and loaded breakfast frittata, peanut butter banana pinwheels and a vodka strawberry lemonade (freshly squeezed I might add). I am posting all this because I am super proud of myself testing the limits in the kitchen... and because I discovered some tasty treats. Hopefully everyone enjoyed them as much as I did (except the peanut butter banana pinwheels - yuck! Those were for Kinsley who likes peanut butter and bananas. I don't!). Here is the link to the recipe for the jalapeno cream cheese poppers (those were probably my favorite):



1 comment:

Aunt Pat said...

I am so proud of you...I especially liked the Red Pepper and Cream Cheese Pin Wheels but all of it sounds delicious.