Sunday, April 28, 2013

The wind in her hair and the sand in her toes

Kinsley and I went to the beach today while daddy was at work. It was a beautiful day filled with lots of giggles. 

Kinsley wasted no time kicking her shoes off:






I love this little outfit for the beach:
 

Kinsley took a quick peek at the waves before heading down:



Then she was overcome with excitement and starting running and screaming:



Again, she was overcome with excitement and starting jumping up and down and screaming "the beach, the beach":



Before I knew it she was off with her clothes and running wild:





Literally running wild:


Here she is "sun bathing":





Once she found this post, she didn't leave it. It was her anchor that kept the waves from sucking her in:









Oh how I love her cheesy smiles:





making splashes:




Looking for shells and other treasures:








I can tell the beach is going to be a weekly event. As I am putting Kinsley to bed, she told me we were going to the beach tomorrow. I had to remind her that Mommy has to go to work! At least I know she had a good time, as I did myself! 

1 comment:

Aunt Pat said...

She is stunning!!!