Saturday, August 24, 2013

Kinsley's 3rd Birthday Party!

Kinsley is really into Princesses these day, so it was only fitting that we had a Princess themed birthday party. I searched the web (mainly Pinterest) to find some ideas. I came across this AMAZING Princess party that I decided was going to be my inspiration. Here is the link to the party: http://blog.hwtm.com/2012/05/disney-princess-birthday-party-ideas/. Since I couldn't go all out like my inspiration, I had to search extra hard to find some good deals. Although it didn't look nearly as nice as my inspiration, I was really pleased with the results. I was really nervous about the turn out for Kinsley's special day. There was a 60% chance of rain on her birthday and we were so fortunate that it didn't rain a drop during her party. 

Here is the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique:




Each Princess got a crown, wand, tutu, necklace necklace and ring. Each Knight got a shield and a sword:



 Here is the treat table:


The dresses are for Snow White, Sleeping Beauty and Belle:


Here are Cinderella's slippers:
 

The frog from Princess and the Frog:


I love the cake. It's just so simple:


And then there was some fun with a 16 foot water slide. 





Then it was time for cake:








I love these two pictures:






Then it was time to visit the Boutique:




  This one is so cute:


Look at Kinsley's feet. Someone is getting ready for ballet:









And then it was time to say goodbye to everyone:


I want to thank everyone who came out and made Kinsley's day extra special. She had such an amazing time that she still talks about it. 

1 comment:

Aunt Pat said...

Every Princess should have a Mom/Dad like you that puts on such a beautiful party for all involved.