Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Sunday

Easter was a great day. I love watching Kinsley and Kaleb run around together... they are just so cute. Soon Nole will be big enough to run around with them too.

Kinsley's heart really shined on Sunday. She had a few moments of absolute sweetness (though she is sweet all the time). There was one moment where Kaleb was laying on Grandpa's lap and Kinsley got a piece of cheese off the plate and walked over and gave it to him. She than did the same for Grandpa, Keith and I. She would also give you random hugs and kisses that would just melt your heart. She is such a special girl, and Keith and I are very lucky parents.

 




Grandma and Kinsley went on a little walk down the road:




Kinsley played a little soccer:


and then a little picnic play:


I love this one... We managed to get them all in the car.. the hard part was getting them all to look at me:



And then they were off:


Then came the Easter egg hunt:
















The kids got spoiled with Easter basket. They loved rummaging through all their goodies:






I took Kaleb and Kinsley outside for a little bit so they could run around a play.





These are my favorite:











I love the next 2 as well. Like I said, I just love watching them play together:



I hope everyone had a HAPPY EASTER!

No comments: