Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Update

First off, let me apologize for not updating my blog the last 2-3 weeks. It's been a little hectic in our house. Kinsley has been sick with something the last 2-3 weeks. It started with a stomach bug... then came the congestion, cough and ear infection all at the same time causing her temperature to go as high as 103.6. Now we have a possible tooth coming in mixed with congestion and a slight cough. Of course that means Keith and I have been sick at some point in the last 2-3 weeks and ontop of that Maverick managed to hurt himself the other day (nothing major). With that I have had project after project (which is partially my fault). Since I am the class mom for Kinsley's school, I have a lot more responsibilities as a parent. We have 2 of the 3 teachers birthdays that I am having to organize collecting money for gifts and going out to get them. April is also Teacher Appreciation Month that I am having to organize with the parents. I did gifts for the teachers for the first week, and I am making the other moms take week 2-4. Also, it is Easter this Sunday (YAY!) and I am 90% done with my Easter "buckets" for Kinsley's friends in our neighborhood and outside of school, along with her very special cousins (12 total). I also have Easter treats I made for Kinsley's friends at school (which I had to make and extra set for one of my co-workers who kindly asked me too). I also had to stuff a billion Easter eggs with candy for Kinsley's class Easter Egg Hunt which I am volunteering for tomorrow. Like I said, this is partially my fault. Of course in every project I do I end up doing some sort of "arts and craft" project with it. This is what I enjoy, but 30 projects at once is a little much. At least after Friday I will be all done. I will also be sure to post pictures of all my projects. I will also post pictures of the tree in our back yard that Keith and his dad took down. I am so glad it's almost gone. When I say almost, we still have to get rid of the stump which we decided to hire someone to do this time (Keith did it in our old house and it was a HUGE chore).

As you can imagine, I have been a little busy the last 2 or so weeks. I will hopefully have some time this weekend or next week to post a few updates of Kinsley as I am sure that's what you really want to see.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments: