Sunday, April 22, 2012

Fruit Pops

Keith and I don't like to give Kinsley sweets, but I also don't want to deprive her. I found this idea on Pinterest on how to make fruit pops. I blended blueberries for the first layer, than milk and yogurt for the middle, and then strawberries as the third layer. I had to freeze each layer before adding the next. I must admit they were pretty good. 








I made a second batch, but a little different. This time I blended the blueberries, strawberries, milk and yogurt all together but adding a little more yogurt this time (and a drop of nectar/honey). When Kinsley wakes up from her nap we will try this one. 


After Kinsley was covered in the fruit pops it was time for a bath. I turned my head for one second and she climbed in the bath with her diaper and shorts on. 



After bath time Kinsley tried to be a big girl by dressing herself. She is not quite there yet as she is trying to put her shorts on her head. 


And then it was time for a story, so Kinsley picked out a book and mommy had to read it at least ten time! 


It was a pretty fun evening hanging out with my girl! 

No comments: